All coins and artefacts are guaranteed genuine, unless otherwise described. In the unlikely event that an item proves not to be genuine, a refund will be given. The item must be returned within 6 months of purchase.
1. Cheque [to: keith chapman], posted to the address above;
2. Bank transfer to: a/c name - Keith H Chapman
a/c no. - 41403990
sort code: 40-06-21
3. Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
subject to a 4% additional fee to cover the paypal charges
4. Debit and Credit cards [Visa and MasterCard] - subject to a 2% fee for credit cards to cover the supplier's fees [3% for corporate cards]
We are also happy to provide a lay-away plan if you prefer to pay on an instalment basis over a few months
1. Bank wire transfers to:
a/c name: Keith H Chapman
a/c no [IBAN]. GB11MIDL40062141403990
BIC [Swift]: MIDLGB2107T
2. Paypal to: email@example.com
subject to an additional 4% fee to cover paypal charges
UK - post & packing - insured via special delivery typically £7 to £12 for small packages, depending on insurance levels [up to £2500] - recorded £2, but no insurance [at buyer's risk] and not available with paypal or credit card payments.
US and elsewhere [most countries] - post & packing - insured typically around £12 for small packages [insured up to £250 usually], normal post cheaper, but uninsured [at buyer's risk] and not available with paypal.
We aim to post items within a few days of receiving cleared payments, but very occasionally it takes a little longer, so please be patient.